Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default TreeView Control 6.0 in Excel 2003

Seems that nobody is answering me, and I've been searching on the Internet
without finding any answer. Try again:

I am using a TreeView Control 6.0 (SP4) in Excel 2003.
When the workbook is saved, all the nodes in the TreeView are expanded
automatically and saved as expanded.

How can I avoid this expansion?

br Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

OK, let me try again (I need to find a solution):

1) Does the TreeView Control behave in the same way in your VBA-applications
og is it just me?
(I have tried it with a "clean/blank" sheet/book and only a simple tree in
it, and it is just getting expanded every time I save the workbook).

2) If this is the way a TreeView "should" behave, do you have any suggestion
for what else I could use to avoid this expansion (in Excel 2003)?

Thanks in advance!

br Jim

"JimAnAmateur" skrev i melding
Seems that nobody is answering me, and I've been searching on the Internet
without finding any answer. Try again:

I am using a TreeView Control 6.0 (SP4) in Excel 2003.
When the workbook is saved, all the nodes in the TreeView are expanded
automatically and saved as expanded.

How can I avoid this expansion?

br Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On Mar 30, 9:41 am, "JimAnAmateur" wrote:
OK, let me try again (I need to find a solution):

1) Does theTreeViewControlbehave in the same way in your VBA-applications
og is it just me?
(I have tried it with a "clean/blank" sheet/book and only a simple tree in
it, and it is just getting expanded every time I save the workbook).

2) If this is the way aTreeView"should" behave, do you have any suggestion
for what else I could use to avoid this expansion (in Excel 2003)?

Thanks in advance!

br Jim

"JimAnAmateur" skrev i l...

Seems that nobody is answering me, and I've been searching on the Internet
without finding any answer. Try again:

I am using aTreeViewControl6.0 (SP4) in Excel 2003.
When the workbook is saved, all the nodes in theTreeVieware expanded
automatically and saved as expanded.

How can I avoid this expansion?

br Jim- Hide quoted text -

I experienced the same thing with this control, when i dropped it
directly on the spreadsheet. Whenever the workbook reopens, the
control would somehow "resize" itself in a strange way, and the only
"fix" is to edit and resize it again manually. I think it is a bug,
but haven't found a lot info on this on the internet.

I would love to know if someone knows the reason or workarounds, too.