Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Macros and Windows 7

I have several Office 2007 Excel files that use macros. All are stored as
..xlsm files.

All of the macros are locally signed using the Digital Certificate for VBA
Projects, and my Excel macro security is set to "Disable all macros except
digitally signed macros".

Everything worked just great until last night, when I upgraded from Windows
Vista Home Ultimate to Windows 7 Home Premium. I now get a message telling
me my macros are disabled and to close, then re-open and enable the macros.
Unfortunately, I never get the pop-up message asking me if I want to disable.

Any idea how to get my macros working again?

Thanks in advance!
--
Frank

"Do or do not; There is no try"
-Yoda
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Phuelgod" wrote:

I have several Office 2007 Excel files that use macros. All are stored as
.xlsm files.

All of the macros are locally signed using the Digital Certificate for VBA
Projects, and my Excel macro security is set to "Disable all macros except
digitally signed macros".

Everything worked just great until last night, when I upgraded from Windows
Vista Home Ultimate to Windows 7 Home Premium. I now get a message telling
me my macros are disabled and to close, then re-open and enable the macros.
Unfortunately, I never get the pop-up message asking me if I want to disable.

Any idea how to get my macros working again?

Thanks in advance!
--
Frank

"Do or do not; There is no try"
-Yoda

OK, some additional information that I just stumbled upon. I went to look
at the digital certificate to ensure it was there. On the certification
path's tab, it indicates:

"This CA Root certificate is not trusted because it is not in the Trusted
Root Certification Authorities store."

I'm guessing this means I need to move my certificate...would any one like
to share where I can find my Trusted Root Certification Authorities store?

Thanks again!

-Frank