Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default putting a picture onto a userform without using the vba window.

I have userforms which I activate to show text information.

I would like to be able to paste a picture from the clipboard onto an opened
userform so that there is a picture as well as text.

The picture would be a copied picture from the web or a copied wmf from
another application

Traditionally the way to do this is through the vba window by using the
image control and navigating it to a saved image or alternatively pasting the
image into the picture line of the Image Properties box.

This is too complicated for a user of my spreadsheet to do so I am looking
for alternative way of pasting an image so that it becomes attached to a
userform and shows when the user opens the form.

Can anyone help?