Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default putting a picture onto a userform without using the vba window

Still need to know the answers to questions I asked last time. In particular
how is the image copied, eg from a button on your form (if so do you know
for sure copy of an image has succeeded), or some user copy action (if so
how do you know user has done that). IOW describe the overall process from
start to the time you want to extract the image from the clipboard onto
(say) an image control your form. Refer to the previous thread and the
information I tried to ask for.

Regards,
Peter T

"Roger on Excel" wrote in message
Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting back to me again. Yes, it is the same problem.

I have been out of town and noticed somebody had pasted something about
the
user pasting the imagefrom the clipboard into the workbook which is
exactly
what I dont want to do.

I have had a look at a few different solutions that were posted which also
didnt help. Also, I think I have defined my problem a little better so I
was
hoping to get some more feedback afresh.

Did you manage to come up with a solutin. I would very much appreciate
your
feedback

"Peter T" wrote:

You asked about this before and I tried to ask you to clarify some things
before proposing a solution, but you didn't get back. Is this something
new
or related to your previous question.

Regards,
Peter T

"Roger on Excel" wrote in
message
I have userforms which I activate to show text information.

I would like to be able to paste a picture from the clipboard onto an
opened
userform so that there is a picture as well as text.

The picture would be a copied picture from the web or a copied wmf from
another application

Traditionally the way to do this is through the vba window by using the
image control and navigating it to a saved image or alternatively
pasting
the
image into the picture line of the Image Properties box.

This is too complicated for a user of my spreadsheet to do so I am
looking
for alternative way of pasting an image so that it becomes attached to
userform and shows when the user opens the form.

Can anyone help?

.