Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default can a questionnaire be used to produce a formed letter

I would like to create a questionnaire with multiple choices that you can
click on. For example male/female. At the end I would like to have it look
like a regular letter or report.
Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For the multiple choices see help on Data Validation for adding a dropdown
list to a cell.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for more on DV

For the rest of it, use Excel's formatting capabilities.

I guess what I'm saying is...............not enough information to assist
much more.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP