Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JP JP is offline

Default excel not working

my excel program and excel based have recently stopped working. I have an
older 2003 version and other software that is now useless
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What have you tried to remedy the situation? Have you uninstalled and
reinstalled?

"jp" wrote in message
my excel program and excel based have recently stopped working. I have an
older 2003 version and other software that is now useless

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Click on HELP DETECT AND REPAIR.. you may need your installation disks.

Please don't ask how to reinstall without your disks.

--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB
(www.MadRocketScientist.com)

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.