Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jay Jay is offline

Default Special sort add-in for excel???

Three years ago we purchased a program called Special Sort from Jim Cone. I
use it all the time but today got a message saying that my trial version was
over. I'm nost sure what happeded as we bought it in 5/2006. Anyone know how
I can get in touch with the author?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Looks like Google was trying to protect me when it posted my message.
Another version of my email address is:
james.cone at comcast.net
--
Jim Cone