Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sam Sam is offline

Default Display File path as hyperlink in outlook

How can I display file path as hyperlink in outlook body?

I have a userform that saves the userinputs in a new excel file at location
"C:\My Documents\User Files" when user clicks "Submit"

I want to email the users with the path of the file as a hyperlink, so user
can click on the link in the email body and navigate to that file. Here is
what I have so far. But i guess the spaces between the folder names and file
name is an issue to get it work as link

With OutMail
.to = "
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.Subject = "Hyperlink test "
.Body = "Hyperlink: " & "C:\Documents" & Me.FileName.Value

..Send

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Sam