Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Speed up macro

I have 3 worksheets. Each worksheet has 44,000 cells with formulas in them.
Altogether that comes out to 132,000 cells with formulas.

I added a long macro to the workbook which works mostly with another
worksheet. When I run the macro it takes a ridiculously long time to
complete the steps. The reason it takes so long is because of the 132,000
cells with formulas. When I remove those 3 worksheets, its works fine.

Is there a way I can speed up the macro without getting rid of the 3
worksheets I mentioned or purchasing extra memory for my computer?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Try

Application.Calculation = xlManual