Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sgl sgl is offline

Default Web Demo/Trial Application

I have developed an Excel application that I need to put on the Web so that
potential buyers can test the model on the Web rather than download a 30 day
free trial.

Can someone please direct me to where I can find material to
purchase/develop such a concept.

Thanks in advance/sgl
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

sgl wrote:
I have developed an Excel application that I need to put on the Web so that
potential buyers can test the model on the Web rather than download a 30 day
free trial.

Can someone please direct me to where I can find material to
purchase/develop such a concept.

Thanks in advance/sgl

There exist applications that will convert a spreadsheet to a web
application. Google "excel to web conversion" and a few paid links will
appear at the top. They will probably cost some $$$, and I can't vouch
for them.