Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto-populate other cells based on dates

Microsoft Visual Basic 6.5 on Microsoft Excel 2002 SP3. I'd like assistance
in writing code to auto-populate other cells based on a column of dates. The
purpose is to determine what slots need to be filled for scheduling purposes.
There are a total of, for example, 15 slots to be filled per date.
Essentially, this is my thought process. I believe each date per row needs to
be evaluated to see where it fits in a scheduling template which would be
created by the user initially selecting a date using a defined name table
then I would have the cells underneath fill in automatically 15 times then
the 16th cell down would be the originally selected date plus one day; this
last step would be repeated for a week. Now, from another worksheet within
the workbook, after sorting records by date, then time, then city, I would
these copy rows into a worksheet named "Scheduler".