Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CmK CmK is offline

Default Olap SSAS Cube SQL Server2005/2008 single data point by UDF to exc

Hi
I have looked every where
I have a question which i thought microsoft would of solved by now
Since All the other major Olap software have it

Like Tm1 which uses a addin and a udf function
to retrive a single data point by using a udf and refering whihc dimensions
on the spreadsheet
And also do writebacks to the SSAS by udf (VBA or .net)

I dont know if I am explaining it properly
Right now all you can do it rretrive the Data and dump the whole thing in a
pivot table

Last question can vba talk to SSAS
I read some where Com cant talkt o .net

Thanks in advance