Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default olap data cube

I have saved an OLAP data cube from visual reports in MS Project.
Then I open it with Excel and create a Pivot Table.
My plan is to periodically create a new updated data cube and use Refresh on
the Pivottable Tools ribbon to refresh the data in my pivot table.

Everything works well until I try to refresh.
A window pops up labled "Please enter MS JET OLE DB Initialization
information"
asking for a user name and password. A provider string, open mode, and a
Data source which is already filled in with a cryptic temp file name.
I do not know how to get past this. I don't want or need this. How can I
turn it off and get the refresh to work.

Thanks
John