Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Emailing multi messages from one excel file

Hello all,

I am needing some major help. I run this report once a week and it takes me
hours. There must be a easier way. The report is a overdue po report. It
has the following columns.

PO Number
Line Number
Part Number
Part Description
QTY
Due Date
Vendor Number
Vendor ID
Contact email address

There will be multiple lines with the same email address. I need a macro
that can create a email for each group of email addresses and send them the
rows that unique to the email address along with the header row. Is this
possible?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
Aaron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It certainly can be done, Im messing with something similar at the moment!
But it would be a lot easier to send multiple emails to each address, 1
email for each overdue PO.
What row do you have the emails addresses on, what address do they start and
end on, and are they on every column or every other or every third column etc?