Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2003 - Button moves along with the cell selection

Hi,

I'm using Excel 2003-SP3.

I have a button (Form button NOT a Command Button; I chose it from
"View-Toolbars-Form" controlbox) placed in a worksheet. I also have a list
in a few cells in the adjacent column which is populated from a Range of
values defined in the same sheet.

When I click on the cell that contains the list to pick a value, the button
moves to that cell and resizes itself to that cell's size.

If I make any other cell in any other column to use that list, and click on
them, the same thing happens.

There is no macro written to move the button anywhere. I tried, locking the
cell and protecting the sheet - nothing works out.

This issue looks peculiar.

Can any one please he me address this issue? Please let me know if you need
any further information.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mike,

I tried this already but the problem still persists. I missed to mention
this in my earlier post.

"Santa" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes the button has a macro assigned to it. But the VBA code in the macro has
nothing do with the positioning of the button or anything of that sort. It
simply opens up a form to show some text.