Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Santa Santa is offline

Default Excel 2003 - Button moves along with the cell selection

Hi Mike,

I tried this already and it didn't work out. I missed to mention this in my
old post.

"Mike H" wrote:

Sorry,

Right click the button 'Format Control' then follow my previous post

Mike

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

Right click the button, Properties Tab and select 'Don't move or size with
cells'.

Mike

"Santa" wrote:

Hi,

I'm using Excel 2003-SP3.

I have a button (Form button NOT a Command Button; I chose it from
"View-Toolbars-Form" controlbox) placed in a worksheet. I also have a list
in a few cells in the adjacent column which is populated from a Range of
values defined in the same sheet.

When I click on the cell that contains the list to pick a value, the button
moves to that cell and resizes itself to that cell's size.

If I make any other cell in any other column to use that list, and click on
them, the same thing happens.

There is no macro written to move the button anywhere. I tried, locking the
cell and protecting the sheet - nothing works out.

This issue looks peculiar.

Can any one please he me address this issue? Please let me know if you need
any further information.

Thanks.