Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default MVP ngs

Anyone having trouble accessing the MVP ngs?

Using OE I get a 502 Access Denied message. This started happening yesterday
afternoon. Yesterday morning everything worked just fine.

I checked to see if the login credentials changed but they haven't. Current
credentials effective October 1 - December 31, 2009)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Melissa sent out a notice
Just an FYI there is a problem accessing the newsgroups currently….we have
escalated the issue and are working on a resolution. Apologize for any
inconvenience

Thanks

Melissa

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Anyone having trouble accessing the MVP ngs?

Using OE I get a 502 Access Denied message. This started happening
yesterday afternoon. Yesterday morning everything worked just fine.

I checked to see if the login credentials changed but they haven't.
Current credentials effective October 1 - December 31, 2009)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes... most of the private MVP newsgroups are having trouble. The
m.p.mvp.program_connection newsgroup is working and there is a thread about
the problem there.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Anyone having trouble accessing the MVP ngs?

Using OE I get a 502 Access Denied message. This started happening
yesterday afternoon. Yesterday morning everything worked just fine.

I checked to see if the login credentials changed but they haven't.
Current credentials effective October 1 - December 31, 2009)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Ok, just checked my email and there it is!

Thanks Don!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Anyone having trouble accessing the MVP ngs?

Using OE I get a 502 Access Denied message. This started happening
yesterday afternoon. Yesterday morning everything worked just fine.

I checked to see if the login credentials changed but they haven't.
Current credentials effective October 1 - December 31, 2009)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes Biff
I've been getting Access denied errors all day

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Anyone having trouble accessing the MVP ngs?

Using OE I get a 502 Access Denied message. This started happening
yesterday afternoon. Yesterday morning everything worked just fine.

I checked to see if the login credentials changed but they haven't.
Current credentials effective October 1 - December 31, 2009)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

signature database 4530 (20091021) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4530 (20091021) __________

http://www.eset.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Apparently Melissa sent an email around to inform us.

I must not be on her list<g

Gord

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:36:00 +0100, "Roger Govier"
<roger@technology4unospamdotcodotuk wrote:

Yes Biff
I've been getting Access denied errors all day

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

A bath might help

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

Apparently Melissa sent an email around to inform us.

I must not be on her list<g

Gord

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:36:00 +0100, "Roger Govier"
<roger@technology4unospamdotcodotuk wrote:

Yes Biff
I've been getting Access denied errors all day

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If your email works like mine...

Sometimes I'll check my email at say, 10AM and there won't be any new
messages.. Then I'll check it later at say 1PM and there will be new
messages *and* some of them are time stamped before 10AM.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Don Guillett" wrote in message
A bath might help

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

Apparently Melissa sent an email around to inform us.

I must not be on her list<g

Gord

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:36:00 +0100, "Roger Govier"
<roger@technology4unospamdotcodotuk wrote:

Yes Biff
I've been getting Access denied errors all day

Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I don't think she has any furriners on her list.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.