Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default MVP ngs

Yes Biff
I've been getting Access denied errors all day

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"T. Valko" wrote in message
Anyone having trouble accessing the MVP ngs?

Using OE I get a 502 Access Denied message. This started happening
yesterday afternoon. Yesterday morning everything worked just fine.

I checked to see if the login credentials changed but they haven't.
Current credentials effective October 1 - December 31, 2009)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

signature database 4530 (20091021) __________