Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Insert macro in a toolbar menu

Hy, i´ve created a macro and salve it in a xlstart folder. using excel 2003,
i could insert it in a toolbar menu. how do i do to insert it using excel
2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I mainly use xl2003. I build my toolbars on the fly when my addin opens.

When I open that addin in xl2007, the toolbars appear on the Addins tab in
xl2007.

If you don't think that is sufficient, then it's time to start learning about
that ribbon.

If you want to learn about modifying the ribbon, you can start at Ron de Bruin's
site:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm -- For macros for all workbooks (saved as an
addin)
or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/2007addin.htm

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In 2007 it will still be in a toolbar, it is just that the toolbar is in the
Addins tab.

If you want it elsewhere, you will need to create some XML and add that to
the file.

--
HTH

Bob