Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Vista vs. XP for excel programming

I have macro with multiple methods running on my windows XP, Excel 2007
version.
It is running fine on my computer. But when I run the same code on a vista
machine it is running without giving any errors but not running the way it is
supposed to be. Looks like Some of the modules are not being called.
Is vista Excel programming is different than XP?