Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Org Chart In Excel ?

Hi I am creating an Organizational Chart in Excel. Besides the Name, title I
would like to add a text box when I click on a position to pop up with more
information regarding individual. Can this be done if so which is the best
way to do? I would like for this label or text box to pop up on when you
click and when you click again to not be visible. Thank you in advance for
any help you can provide. Thank you.