Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TBD TBD is offline

Default Custom right-click menu without changing Excel.App

Greetings,
Is it possible to have a custom (3 items) pop-up menu when the user
right-clicks on a cell, but without any chance of permanently deleting the
default application menu options?

Q. Can I just disable the default right-click menu and get Excel to use a
different "custom" menu on right-click? (am web-searching this now...)

If not, and I must directly default right-click options via:
..CommandBars("Cell").Controls().Delete,
Q. Is it possible to guarantee these deletions are temporary? (as with:
CommandBars("Cell").Controls.Add(Temporary:=True) )

Thanks/Cheers!
--
The Cobra
[Footnote:] A few Cobras in your home will soon clear it of Rats and Mice.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TBD TBD is offline

Default Custom... GOT IT!

Sometimes it takes a while to sort the lumps from the goo.

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84464

Cheers!