Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007, Custom Right Click Menu Doesn't Work in Table

I've developed some VBA code that deploys custom Right Click Menus (to
the Cell, Row, Column and Ply menus) in Excel 2007. While the code
works normally, it doesn't Work in a Table region. Can anyone suggest
what I need to do to make this code work in a Table?

Thanks for any insights.

Jeff
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jeff

The name of this toolbar is

Application.CommandBars("List Range Popup")

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Jeff" wrote in message ...
I've developed some VBA code that deploys custom Right Click Menus (to
the Cell, Row, Column and Ply menus) in Excel 2007. While the code
works normally, it doesn't Work in a Table region. Can anyone suggest
what I need to do to make this code work in a Table?

Thanks for any insights.

Jeff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,

Thanks for posting. I saw your post to that effect elsewhere but was
unsure how to determine whether or not the current selection was a
Table or not ... I can't rely on it always being "Table1" for
example ... I need this to work in any 2007 Table on any sheet. Can
you suggest code I can use to make that determination?

Thanks!

Jeff
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you add a option in this popup menu you will see it when you right click in every table in your workbooks.
If you want that the option is also in the normal Cell menu you must add it to both popup menus

If you need help post back

--

"Jeff" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron,

Thanks for posting. I saw your post to that effect elsewhere but was
unsure how to determine whether or not the current selection was a
Table or not ... I can't rely on it always being "Table1" for
example ... I need this to work in any 2007 Table on any sheet. Can
you suggest code I can use to make that determination?

Thanks!

Jeff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your help, Ron - I got it worked out now.

Jeff