Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Excel 2007, Custom Right Click Menu Doesn't Work in Table

If you add a option in this popup menu you will see it when you right click in every table in your workbooks.
If you want that the option is also in the normal Cell menu you must add it to both popup menus

If you need help post back

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Jeff" wrote in message ...
Hi Ron,

Thanks for posting. I saw your post to that effect elsewhere but was
unsure how to determine whether or not the current selection was a
Table or not ... I can't rely on it always being "Table1" for
example ... I need this to work in any 2007 Table on any sheet. Can
you suggest code I can use to make that determination?

Thanks!

Jeff