Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Activechart Location

Hi, I have a problem to determine the activechart Top and Left.

Normally, we can use

Activesheet.shape(x).selection
with selection
.Top = xxx
.Left = xxx
end with

however, my worksheet has a lot of charts. How to determine to
achivechart Top and Left when selected chart can be difference. eg,
user click chart 1, then macro determine the top/left; user click
chart 10, then macro determine..... and so and so. Help. Thanks.