Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ActiveChart.Location help

Hi Guys,

In a macro I have the following line:

ActiveChart.Location Whe=xlLocationAsNewSheet

How can I use a different line to put the chart in a sheet e.g. Sheet_Chart
that is already present, in a particluar place?

I have posted this question here -
http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?t=623207 also, but have not yet got
an answer.

Thanks
Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

From the object browser in the VB Editor:

Function Location(Where As XlChartLocation, [Name]) As Chart

so try this:

ActiveChart.Location Whe=xlLocationAsObject, Name:="Sheet1"

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions