Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default could anyone answer the question on how to produce a 1-d table, PL

I have this assignment and i need your help guys so that i could finish it on
time.
please answer my question as soon as possible.

the actal quetion is in another post, ive just sent this to tell you how
critical this is!

thanks again and i am desperatly waiting for your answers
Kind Regards