Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referencing a cells value

Cell AA6 has a formula that returns a number.

Can some one tell me why when the formula in cell AA6 is returning a 1,
frame 3001 remains visible"

If Range("AA6").Value = 1 Then
Frame3001.Visible = False
GoTo Same3

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

well the numbers are binary in memory, so what you see as '1' may be
..999999999987985 for example

unless your formula is rouned ie
=INT( formula)
=ROUND (formula, decplaces)