-   -   Referencing a cells value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/434418-referencing-cells-value.html)

Patrick C. Simonds

Referencing a cells value

Cell AA6 has a formula that returns a number.

Can some one tell me why when the formula in cell AA6 is returning a 1,
frame 3001 remains visible"

If Range("AA6").Value = 1 Then
Frame3001.Visible = False
GoTo Same3
End If

Patrick Molloy[_2_]

Referencing a cells value

well the numbers are binary in memory, so what you see as '1' may be
..999999999987985 for example

unless your formula is rouned ie
=INT( formula)
=ROUND (formula, decplaces)

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote:

Cell AA6 has a formula that returns a number.

Can some one tell me why when the formula in cell AA6 is returning a 1,
frame 3001 remains visible"

If Range("AA6").Value = 1 Then
Frame3001.Visible = False
GoTo Same3
End If

Patrick C. Simonds

Referencing a cells value

Sorry but that was not the problem. I tried your suggestion and it still
did not work. I even tried typing a 1 in cell AA6 but that did not work
either.

"Patrick C. Simonds" wrote:

Cell AA6 has a formula that returns a number.

Can some one tell me why when the formula in cell AA6 is returning a 1,
frame 3001 remains visible"

If Range("AA6").Value = 1 Then
Frame3001.Visible = False
GoTo Same3