Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Online Help on VBIDE

I'm using Microsoft Office Excel 2003 SP3.

I'm doing a great use of the Help box in the VBEditor. It is very useful
for me. When I type any VBIDE words in the Help box, it returns "No results
found".

How can I get help on VBComponents, VBProject, codemodule and other VBIDE
stuff.

Below are the checked references of my VBAProject:
- Visual Basic For Applications
- Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object Library
- OLE Automation
- Microsoft Office 11.0 Object Library
- Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility 5.3

Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Look at C Pearson's site:

http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/vbe.aspx

Regards,
Per

On 28 Sep., 20:38, René wrote:
I'm using Microsoft Office Excel 2003 SP3.

I'm doing a great use of the Help box in the VBEditor. *It is very useful
for me. *When I type any VBIDE words in the Help box, it returns "No results
found". *

How can I get help on *VBComponents, VBProject, codemodule and other VBIDE
stuff.

Below are the checked references of my VBAProject:
- Visual Basic For Applications
- Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object Library
- OLE Automation
- Microsoft Office 11.0 Object Library
- Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility 5.3

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Barb and Per.

There are very good information on the referred site below. By the way, I
found out what I was looking for.

Is this the only way to get help on VBIDE? What if would would like to know
more about VBIDE.PBProject methods and or properties?

On 28 Sep., 20:38, René wrote:
I'm using Microsoft Office Excel 2003 SP3.

I'm doing a great use of the Help box in the VBEditor. It is very useful
for me. When I type any VBIDE words in the Help box, it returns "No results
found".

How can I get help on VBComponents, VBProject, codemodule and other VBIDE
stuff.

Below are the checked references of my VBAProject:
- Visual Basic For Applications
- Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object Library
- OLE Automation
- Microsoft Office 11.0 Object Library
- Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibility 5.3

Thanks in advance.

GET PAID $2000 PER WEEK FROM ONLINE MONEY MAKING PROGRAMME.THEREALPROGRAMME IN ONLINE mark sheder Excel Worksheet Functions 0 October 6th 08 12:01 PM
vbide greg Excel Programming 1 April 11th 07 09:10 PM
VBIDE.VBComponent michaelberrier Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 June 12th 06 05:47 PM
can the VBIDE have its own macros? emily Excel Programming 1 August 14th 03 05:27 AM