Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can i remove the informnation of a hyperlink???

Hi to all

When you stay long enough with the pointer above a hyperlink a information
box appears.
How can i prevent that to appear??

thanks
Speed

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thnaks patrick.

Not perfect but helpful!!!!!

If anyone knows how to remove the secreentip for good, ill be very thankful

Thanks SpeeD