Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Count repeated entries without typing the entry (large data base)

Hi,

I am working on a spreadsheet that calculates information for an online data
base of resources. There are multiple sheets each showing how many different
category tags each resource has and most resources show up multiple times on
each sheet because there are many tags in each category (i.e. on the "Grade
Level" page a reosurce could come up for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc grade). I am
trying to create another sheet that counts for me how many times each
resource comes up on each sheet. There are over 20,000 distinct resources
listed in the database so I can't write a formula that tells it to count a
specific value.
Is there anyway to do this? If so, please help!

Cait