Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe Joe is offline

Default copy records from range to another range

I have an input range of potentially 200 rows of daily data. I want to copy
only those records with data and add them to a perpetual range of data for
the year. This year data grows. How do I use a macro using an advanced
filter to extract the records and add them to the other range of data?