Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe Joe is offline

Default copy records from range to another range

OK - here is more detail - I know how to extract records using advance
filters. I know how to put them in a blank set of records. The question is
- how do I add them to another set of records and I want to use a macro to do
it. The number of rows keeps expanding so I don't have the same row number
to use. I know I need the same column headers but I don't want to replace
the old records I want to add new records to the old records.

"Joe" wrote:

I have an input range of potentially 200 rows of daily data. I want to copy
only those records with data and add them to a perpetual range of data for
the year. This year data grows. How do I use a macro using an advanced
filter to extract the records and add them to the other range of data?