Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UserForm and Worksheet ???

Hi I am working on a chart that when I hover or click on the text box I need
to go to a worksheet. However, this worksheet has many rows. Is it possible
to only go to a specific range?? For instance, If I click on textbox4, it
will take me to worksheet2 , A15:E15 and not have any of the other rows
visible on worksheet2?? How can I write this code? If this is not feasible,
how else would I be able to make this work. Thank you. Sorry I am new to
Excel code.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you would like to show data in smaller regions at a time; it is better to
have a different sheet which act as a template and then the data which is to
be shown will be copied from the sheet to this template sheet.

Dim rngTemp as Range
Set rngTemp = Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A15:E15")
Worksheets("template").UsedRange.ClearContents
rngTemp.Copy Worksheets("template").Range("A1")

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria