Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add new worksheet via userform

Hello all.

I am trying to setup a script where I can use a form (Userform1) to fill in
an employee name and ID number, click the ADD button and create a new
worksheet with the employees name only?

I've searched this group for similiar topics, but not fit exactly as I need.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In its simplest form the add sheet will create a new sheet and activate it,
then name it using the string which could come from the control on the
userform.
e.g textbox1.value

Sheets.Add
ActiveSheet.Name = textbox1.value

--
Cheers
Nigel

"Bruise" wrote in message
Hello all.

I am trying to setup a script where I can use a form (Userform1) to fill
in
an employee name and ID number, click the ADD button and create a new
worksheet with the employees name only?

I've searched this group for similiar topics, but not fit exactly as I
need.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

in the beginning of your userform command code, you just need to insert

Worksheets.Add
ActiveSheet.Name = "xxxx"

:D
susan