Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Searching for name series

Hi all,

I have a series of names defined as

defMac1
defMac2
defMac3
defMac18
I'll like to write a code to look for each name and do other code,
everything inside a loop.
Something similar to:

Sub defmac()
Dim n As Name
Dim x as Integer
x = 1
For Each n In ActiveWorkbook.Names.Item(defMac(x))
i=i+1
x=x+1
Next n
Msgbox i
End Sub

Of course this code doesn't work , but hope you get the idea. Anny ideas.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Let me explain a little bit.

A have a range that is updated everythime a new month is written, then I
copy the generated data in this region to another cell, one for each month.
This means that
defMac1 is January
defMac2 is February and so on. My current code is written 12 times, one for
each month. I'm looking for something shoter.

Hope this explains enough, let me know.

Thanks.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

What are you trying to do with each defined name?

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel