Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cat Cat is offline

Default why doesn't macro record text color, or patterns?

In the new version of excel, when I record a macro to change font colors,
cell borders, border fills, etc, everything records correctly. But then when
I use the macro, it doesn't change the formatting like I recorded. I used to
do this in the old version of excel with no issues. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Always nice to post your code for comments

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Cat" wrote in message
In the new version of excel, when I record a macro to change font colors,
cell borders, border fills, etc, everything records correctly. But then
when
I use the macro, it doesn't change the formatting like I recorded. I used
do this in the old version of excel with no issues. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Was upgrade to Office 2007 the only change on your computer?

Can you see the color changes in PrintPreview?

Check this out................

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP