Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CM CM is offline

Default disable Tools/Customize menu option

Hello

I need to disable the Tools/Customizze menu option and I need to know the
'ID' for this command -- and where do I find the list of those IDs?

example for disabling Tools/Options command:
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").FindControl _
(ID:=522, Recursive:=True).Enabled = False

cm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use the Ole's add-in

You can find the link on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"cm" wrote in message ...
Hello

I need to disable the Tools/Customizze menu option and I need to know the
'ID' for this command -- and where do I find the list of those IDs?

example for disabling Tools/Options command:
Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").FindControl _
(ID:=522, Recursive:=True).Enabled = False

cm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I thought John Walkenbach had some tool for it.

See The Spreadsheet Page

--
Regards;
Mark Rosenkrantz