Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default find IDs in another sheet, copy paste non-adjacent data on orig sh

I have a list of IDs in Col AI on Sheet 1.

I'd like to find the ID on Sheet 2, copy data from the corresponding row,
then paste that information adjacent to the ID on Sheet 1.

For example:
*Cell AI1 contains the ID "9".
*I'd like to find the ID "9" on Sheet 2 (contained in Col M), copy the data
on the corresponding row (contained in Cols V, AJ, AP, AO, and AT).
*Paste data into Col AM:AQ

I hope that made sense. Any assistance anyone can provide is much
appreciated! Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Using Excel 2007.

Sorry, forgot to specify.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do your really want to COPY or would a LINK that displays the data by use of
a formula do?
If yes, look under VLOOKUP in Help and come back if more details are needed
best wishes
Bernard Liengme