Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BG BG is offline

Default Inserting a table with VBA

Good Afternoon,

I am looking for advice on adding VBA to a my Excel workbook to copy a table
and move it into a Summary tab that has other data in already. It's not that
straight forward tho'

It needs to look at which tab to go to first. All of the tabs end with the
name Exercise. for example Tool Exercise, Written Exercise, etc..

They choose this option in Tab 1 Cell A12 and it goes to the desired tab and
creates a table in I7:N20 this is what needs copied into the Summary tab
below the other data? Is this possible?