Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Inserting a table within a large worksheet

I need to install a reference list, showing a list of data of 30 - 50 lines
that must be visible at all times while scrolling through the worksheet and
also on a printout of various parts of the worksheet. I have tried a text box
but the formatting does not hold when trying to input and space new data.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right now I have a text box across the top on the worksheet that is
(rowheight) 143 and within this box I have 33 lines of text that represents
oven temperatures. The problem is the text is arranged in 4 rows that i
modify in xl2007 but is read by the operators on machines running xl2003.
When I add new data the formatting of the rows goes all over the place on the
xl2003 versions and the operators cannot make out the oven and the
corresponding temps.
Thanks for your suggestion Bill but as you can see the problem I have is
quite aggravating and is compounded with the print outs are also not right.