Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Comments at End of Large Table

I am working with several large tables with have comments at the bottom of
the table explaining some of the acronyms used. Does anyone know how to have
these comments print at the end of the table only? I have rows at the top
repeating and the columns on the left repeating, which cuts off the comment
text if it runs past the first three columns.

Does anyone know how or if Excel does this?

Thank you,
Stefani
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If these are true Cell Comments then you can print them at the end under
FilePage SetupSheetComments "at end of sheet"

If they are just notations in cells then there is no way to have them "repeat at
bottom"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:58:02 -0800, Stefani
wrote:

I am working with several large tables with have comments at the bottom of
the table explaining some of the acronyms used. Does anyone know how to have
these comments print at the end of the table only? I have rows at the top
repeating and the columns on the left repeating, which cuts off the comment
text if it runs past the first three columns.

Does anyone know how or if Excel does this?

Thank you,
Stefani

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Delete or change the Username from ToolsOptionsGeneral or use a macro to
create Plain Comments.

A generic username could be "Note"(no quotes)

Gord