Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User Form Problem

Hi,
i would greatly appreciate any help with the following problem.

I have a user Form consisting of a List box containg the day of the Week and
Four Text Boxes labeled with material codes.

On my worksheet I have the days listed down the Left hand colum and the
Material codes across the top of Columns B-E .

I am finding it difficult to write a code which will save the text I enter
in the text boxes to the respective cells in the worksheet against the day I
select in the List Box.

Thanks in advance

marc
--
Marc
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can you give us some details on your set up please. What is the name of your
ListBox? What is the name of your TextBoxes? Which TextBoxes go with which
columns (B-E)? What is the day of the Week... the day of week number(1-7) or
the day of week name (Sun-Sat)? How is the "day of week" entered in your
worksheet... as a real date formatted to your "day" value, a text string, a
number between 1 and 7, something else? I presume your material codes are in
Row 1 and that your day of week values are in Column A, correct? That would
mean your upper leftmost piece of data starts in cell B2, right?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)