Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Background copy macro

Hi,

Is it possible to have a copy paste macro that runs in the background, as in
the user does not need to push a button or do anything? I guess to avoid the
macro constantly updating when the user is in the file it would be best if
the macro ran when closing the file.

I have a table with names, dates etc in it going from col B to U. In col J
I have the a ranking values which is either 2,4,6,8 or 10. In U I have an X
if its an interesting item or not ( it filters whether certain actions have
been completed etc).

I would like a macro that takes all of the items with a 10 in col J AND an X
in col U and put them into an adjacent sheet named Urgences. Items with
either a 4 AND an X or a 6 AND an X go into a sheet named Imperatifs.

Is this sort of automatic filter/copy/paste on closing macro possible?

Thanks
LiAD