Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Tabbing Inside of Textboxes

Hi all,

I got a bug that I could use some help with. I have some userforms setup
with TabStops enabled and TabIndexes setup too. The problem is that for
some reason and only sometimes, I do not get tabbing from control to
control. I get tabbing within the textboxes. It only happens sometimes.

What is going on and how can I ensure tabbing is always from control to
control?

Dennis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Check the setting of the TabKeyBehavior property. It should be False.
Is it possible that you have code that modifies this property?

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Excel Product Group, 1998 - 2009
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
(email on web site)

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:10:15 -0700, "Dennis Tucker"
wrote:

Hi all,

I got a bug that I could use some help with. I have some userforms setup
with TabStops enabled and TabIndexes setup too. The problem is that for
some reason and only sometimes, I do not get tabbing from control to
control. I get tabbing within the textboxes. It only happens sometimes.

What is going on and how can I ensure tabbing is always from control to
control?

Dennis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Chip, thanks for the response.

The default is "false" for this property. I did not mess(or code any
change) with these. I reviewed the initial settings and they are all FALSE.
False is the right state to move from control to control.

I still do not have an answer for this problem.

Anyone, please jump in on this.

Dennis