Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to access all the textboxes inside a frame?

I have some 10 text boxes inside a frame. how can i iterate through
them?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

something like following may do what you want:

Dim i As Integer
For i = 1 To 10
Controls("TextBox" & i).Text = i
Next
--
JB

"Yajiv" wrote:

I have some 10 text boxes inside a frame. how can i iterate through
them?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This code will find each of them for you...

Dim C As Control
For Each C In Me.Controls
If C.Parent.Name = "Frame1" Then
If TypeName(C) = "TextBox" Then