Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Report Website problems and experiences

I reported the problem last week of the email not working properly. I was
asked to send mycomments to the website below using the case number
SRX1110134208ID. I recommend alld user to respond to this case number with
their comments. I think it is silly that Microsfot doesn't maintain their
own website properly and it take almost 2 weeks to fix problems that affect
thousand of customers.

https://support.microsoft.com/contac...WS=managermail
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In message of Sat,
29 Aug 2009 05:14:03 in microsoft.public.excel.programming, Joel
writes
I reported the problem last week of the email not working properly. I was

What problem? Where and how did you report it?

asked to send mycomments to the website below using the case number
SRX1110134208ID. I recommend alld user to respond to this case number with
their comments. I think it is silly that Microsfot doesn't maintain their
own website properly and it take almost 2 weeks to fix problems that affect
thousand of customers.

https://support.microsoft.com/contac...?scid=sw;en;13
89&WS=managermail

--
Walter Briscoe
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I didn't get any email indicating when somebody responded to my posting. I
went to the discussion group and saw the responses but didn't get the normal
email indicating there was a response. this is not the 1st time this has
happened and it usually takes a week before it gets fixed. This time it
didn't get fixed and I reported the problem to microsoft by email on one of
the microsoft's support pages. the responding back in a few hours and asked
additional questions which I immediately answered. three days later they
sent another email indicating there were problems with the emails from the
discussion group. It took another 1-1/2 days to get fixed.