Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Add Item To ActiveX ComboBox

I want to add an item to an activeX combobox that is located on a
worksheet. Note this is not the combbox from the forms toolbar, and
its not the combobox inside of userforms, its the control toolbox
combobox.

I'm getting an object doesn't support this property error when I try
the following:

Sub PopulateList()
Worksheets("Sheet1").ComboBox1.Items.Add ("Item1")
End Sub

How do I add an item to this combobox? I don't want to use the
ListFillRange property b/c I will be putting this inside of a loop.

Thanks in advance!