Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveX / C++ - Extra menu item

Hi,

I am developing an ActiveX control to be used with Excel.
I need to make changes to the standard popup menu in Microsoft Excel.
What I want is to add menu item to the popup menu that appears when the
user right-clicks on my activex control in a worksheet.
Is this possible, and if it is, how can it be done?

Where found documentation or samples about ActiveX with Excel ?

Thanks,
Pixy